Tuesday 26 October 2010

8 legged beasts meet the hoover

We're getting a new hoover
One with a very long hose
Cos I'm not keen on spiders
As everybody knows

And any nasty spider
Who seeks to cause a ruction
Will find no victory in this place
T'will be overcome by suction

The hoover is a bagless one
On this I'm not too keen
For even when I've sucked it up
The beast can still be seen

And though I hate them (with a passion)
The guilt will be all mine
If I am forced to sit and watch
The poor creature dyin'

I'll be thinking of it's family
All stricken down with grief
I'll be saddened by my selfishness
My uncaring relief

That's why I've bought a hoover
With suction so intense
The 8 legged beast wont stand a chance
I'm sparing no expense

My message to all spiders
Is “stay out of my sight”
You'll live a little longer
And I won't die of fright!

Karen Holmes
26 October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment