Saturday 15 March 2014

God dreamed me up in His heart.

God dreamed me up in His heart you know
Well that's what I read today.
It made me feel sort of warm inside

And I wondered if that was the way
That God created all of us
By dreaming us up in His heart
What a great imagination!
However would you start
To dream up a whole, new person?
To make them entirely unique
To decide on their height and the colour of their eyes
And the way that they'd laugh or speak

God dreamed me up in His heart you know
He decided I'd simply be me
He must have thought that there was a gap
for a Karen, a vacancy.
He put each part of me altogether

With a generous helping of fun
And he added some serious thinking as well
To complete that which He had begun.
And He does it so many times over
Creating us all perfectly

We are none of us here by accident 
We were dreamed of and made beautifully.

Karen Holmes
March 15th 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment