Sunday 19 May 2013

The Heartbeat of Heaven

This week has been important to me and has made me realise how wonderful it is when we are in tune with the heartbeat of God, when we dance to the beat of His heart.


I'm practicing the dance of Heaven
For the steps are written in my soul
I'll choose to move in step with the King of Glory
This must be my one important goal
Though there are many other dances I could join in
The dance of heaven found an echo from the start
I'll dance right here yet in the presence of angels
My steps in time with the beat of Father's heart.
Who else can hear the melody of wholeness
The harmony of tenderness and grace, 
Who else has ears attuned to heaven's glory?
The music that transcends all time and space
Across the land we'll dance as He directs us
And hand in hand we'll move at heaven's pace
The heart of God is beating out the tempo
He leads the way, a smile upon His face.

Karen Holmes
May 19th 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment